Clos-o-Mat Palma Vita
Palma Vita Shower Toilet
The Palma Vita has been purpose-designed to combine a conventional WC with integrated washing and drying.
It is the only toilet of its kind, specifically developed for elderly and disabled people, that is designed to properly support the user AND position them correctly for effective washing and drying.
- Most effective wash available in a wash & dry toilet
- Enables the user to toilet with little or no help
- Can be used by all members of the household
- Easy to use regardless of manual capability/dexterity
- Closomat's unique OneTouch system allows the user to benefit from the toilet's automatic functions by just pressing and releasing the elbow pad
- Removes hand:body contact and risk of faecal contamination
- Delivers a consistent, high level of cleanliness
- Only wash & dry toilet that is Medical Device Class 1 certified 2
- Only wash & dry toilet that can be adapted to accommodate user’s changing needs
- Can be fitted in Zone 1 of a bathroom/wetroom
- Safe working load: 190kg/30st
- Bariatric Palma Vita (with Big John seat) Safe working load: 362kg/57st